top of page
How long will you tolerate a culture that struggles to get "the right things done"?
We design solutions to improve your Culture and HR Execution challenges.
We understand that many companies face challenges in their culture that prevent them from achieving their goals. Some of the common problems that our clients experience include:
- Highly varied leadership from expert to novice
- Leaders' decision-making and execution is inconsistent
- Lack of bias for action
- Adverse employee reception and execution of necessary business changes
- Disengaged employees
- Struggle to find the right candidates.
- Poor employee retention
- Culture spends time on non-value-added tasks and activities
At KBD Consulting, we have developed a range of solutions to help our clients overcome these challenges. Our solutions include:
- Adaptive Leadership Development Program - Concepts to Real-World practice
- HR Operations Assessment - Strategic and Tactical Planning
- Career Development Pathway Program
- Executive and Career Coaching
- Interim/Fractional HR Leader
When you engage KBD Consulting you experience the power of an organization that is focused on "getting the right things done" to serve and retain your customers and employees.
We are proud to have helped many clients overcome these challenges. Here are some testimonials from our satisfied customers:
- "KBD Consulting helped us to identify the root cause of our employee retention problem and provided us with a comprehensive solution that has helped us to retain our top talent." - Renee McClain, WA State Fair, CEO
- The "Adaptive Leadership - Concepts to Real World Practice" leadership program helped our leaders to develop the skills they need to lead our organization effectively." - Mark Ahrens, HR Director, AAdvanced Septic and Construction Services
If you're ready to take the next step in improving your company's culture, contact us today to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals.
bottom of page